Monday, February 27, 2006

Tiny update

Millie, Joey and Mickey are now getting along fine, and we think three cats is just the right number.

I have added a lot more links (lower right-hand column) to stuff I read regularly - mostly other Australian blogs. I'll edit it from time to time as my subscriptions change, but these are highly recommended.

On the list is Pink Mountains - something I worked on after leaving my day job at the end of last year. It's a comprehensive resource for all people living in or visiting the mountains who don't identify as heterosexual. The editor's story about the Blue Mountains Folk Festival made me want to go! Yes, her name is also Anne. Yes, it's sometimes confusing.

My friends in Finland, the Quaint pair, are still producing some amazing photographs, with a new image every day for more than ten months now. Wowie!

I promise real content soon.