Monday, May 02, 2005

Ecological footprint

This is not new, but in case you haven't seen it - test your ecological footprint.

Here's my stuff:

Global hectares by category
Food 1.6
Mobility 0.2
Shelter 1.3
Goods/services 1.5
Total footprint 4.6

In comparison, the average ecological footprint in your country is 7.6 global hectares per person.

Worldwide, there exist 1.8 biologically productive global hectares per person.

If everyone lived like you, we would need 2.6 planets.

Goodness me.

|

1 Comments:

  • I scored the same as Anne. If all of us lived like me we'd need 2.6 planets. I think that's rather good since I am below average for my country so, I'm not dissappointed with my result; I thought I was more 'poisonous' for our beloved Earth.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 03, 2005 5:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home